Powered Speaker System
Wide-range response in a compact body for concise listening – even at low volumes.
The difference of the LS-M100 from standard PC desktop speakers is the luxury sound quality. With a frequency response of 80 HZ to 22 kHz from its compact body, every sound is faithfully reproduced – from the body resonance of a bass drum to a tinkling wind chime. The wide response is due to the 2-way system – consisting of a woofer and tweeter – and the bass reflex port located on the rear of the cabinet.
- Compact size – 4.5” x 6.7” (110mm x 170mm) – cabinet design
- The 2-way system and bass reflex port produces a wide frequency response of 80 Hz – 22 kHz.
- Efficient 14W per channel power amplifier
- Equipped with RCA pin jack and stereo mini jack line input terminals. Capable of connecting with CD Player or Analog Player.
FEATURES AT A GLANCE
- Power amplifier output: 14W + 14W (LEFT speaker contains the power amplifier)
- 3-inch woofer/0.5-inch tweeter
- Bass reflex port
- Specially tuned 8kHz crossover circuit
- RCA terminals（stereo）and 3.5mm stereo mini unbalanced input（the stereo 1/8” mini jack is preferred）
- Volume control
- Power switch/Power LED
- Dedicated AC adapter included (TEAC PS-P1524E)
- RoHS compliant