Sound Quality First
- Highly optimized circuit layout ensures the best possible sound quality, with low distortion, wide bandwidth, and a virtually silent noise floor.
- Precision digital conversion on all digital inputs is provided by the legendary Analog Devices AD1955 24/192 DAC.
- Sensitive FM tuner, which features 50 station presets and a Mono mode to help make even weak stations listenable.
Flexible Input And Output Options
- A full complement of analog inputs, including two line level inputs, and a high quality phono input that supports both moving coil and moving magnet cartridges.
- A full complement of digital inputs, including one 24/96k USB input, 24/192 coax and optical S/PDIF inputs, and an optional Bluetooth receiver.
- An independent, high current, direct coupled headphone amplifier provides a high quality signal to drive your favorite headphones for personal listening.
- Line level main stereo outputs allow you use the PT-100 as a tuner/preamp with a separate stereo power amp.
- In addition to the main stereo outputs, a separate pair of summed outputs are provided for connecting your favorite subwoofer.
Intelligent Display And Control Options
- Bass and Treble controls provide a familiar way to adjust your system to sound just the way you like it.
- VFD display provides a simple and easy to read display with 3 dimmable levels.
- Our unique balance control simultaneously adjusts the levels of both channels so the overall sound level in your room remains constant.
- The intelligent Mute control allows you to mute the audio output on your system, and then return precisely to your previous listening level.
- Our intelligent headphone level control independently remembers the level you set for your headphones and your main outputs.
- The included full function remote control lets you operate all the controls on the PT-100 without getting out of your favorite listening seat.
- A flexible menu system makes the BasX PT-100 easy to configure and simple to operate.
Universal Line Voltage Operation
- The BasX PT-100 is designed to operate on either 115 VAC or 230 VAC at 50/60 Hz, and automatically detect and configure itself to operate with your local line voltage.
Great Sound – Now And For Years To Come
- A full three year warranty ensures that you’ll be able to enjoy your BasX tuner/amplifier for years to come.
- 2 pairs; stereo analog line level inputs (CD, Aux).
- 1 pair; stereo phono inputs (switchable; moving magnet or moving coil).
- 1 tuner; FM (with external antenna input; 50 station presets).
- 1; digital coax (S/PDIF); 24/192k.
- 1; digital optical (Toslink); 24/192k.
- 1; digital USB (DAC input); 24/96k; no drivers required.
- 1; Bluetooth receiver (requires optional AptX Bluetooth dongle).
- 1 pair; main line level output; stereo, unbalanced.
- 2; summed full range outputs (for connecting one or two subwoofers), unbalanced.
- 1; stereo headphone output (front panel).
Analog Performance (phono)
- Frequency response (MM and MC):
20 Hz to 20 kHz; ref standard RIAA curve.
< 0.015% (MM; A-weighted).
< 0.06% (MC; A-weighted).
- S/N ratio:
> 90 dB (MM).
> 68 dB (MC).
Analog Performance (headphone)
- Output Power:
8 Ohms: 23 mW / channel.
33 Ohms: 90 mW / channel.
47 Ohms: 127 mW / channel.
150 Ohms: 145 mW / channel.
300 Ohms: 114 mW / channel.
600 Ohms: 75 mW / channel.
- Frequency response:
5 Hz to 20 kHz +/- 0.15 dB (44k sample rate).
5 Hz to 80 kHz +/- 0.25 dB (192k sample rate).
< 0.003% (A-weighted; all sample rates).
< 0.007% (SMPTE).
- S/N ratio:
> 110 dB ref rated output.
- 12 VDC trigger output.
- 115 VAC or 230 VAC @ 50 / 60 Hz (automatically detected).
Controls And Indicators
- Power: rocker switch; rear panel.
- Standby: one front panel push button; halo ring changes color to indicate status.
- Two front panel pushbuttons: Input Select; menu operation.
- One front panel knob: Volume; Tuning; menu operation.
- Display: high visibility blue alphanumeric VFD display (dimmable).
- Remote Control: compact full-function infrared remote control.
- Menu and Control System; simplified, highly intuitive menu system
(includes Setup options, Bass, Treble, and Balance controls).
17” wide x 2-5/8” high x 12-1/2” deep (unboxed; without connectors).
21” long x 7” high x 17-1/2” deep (boxed).
9 lbs (unboxed).
13.5 lbs (boxed).